Wal-Mart Green Challenge
All Rotman students are invited to attend the Walmart Green Challenge event on February 26. At the event five student-finalist teams from universities and colleges across Canada will try to convince some of Canada’s most successful business leaders that they have the most compelling breakthrough idea benefitting both business and the environment.
Don’t forget the details
Date and Time: Tuesday, February 26, 2013; 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Venue: The Design Exchange, 234 Bay Street, Toronto
Registration: RSVP by Friday, February 1st to Rosalyn Carneiro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Get Directions: The Design Exchange
The panel of judges consists of:
- Dianne Craig, CEO, Ford Motor Company of Canada
- Ana Dominguez, President and General Manager, SC Johnson Canada
- Tom Heintzman, President, Bullfrog Power
- Claude Mongeau, President and CEO, CN
- Chris O’Neill, Managing Director, Google Canada