The following positions are open to all students:
- VP Fundraising
- Responsible for overseeing all events related to fundraising. (eg. Charity Auction)
- VP Volunteering
- Responsible for coordinating all potential volunteerism opportunities for students. (eg. Junior Achievement)
- VP Communications
- Responsible for communicating about all Outreach initiatives and events via the Facebook group and GBC newsletter.
- VP Finance
- Responsible for managing all funds received from Outreach initiatives
The following positions are only available to first year students:
- Outreach Section Representative (1 per section):
- Responsible for communicating details about all Outreach initiatives to their section.
- Promote concepts of respect and empathy within the school.
- Act as an ambassador for any opportunities for students to give back to the community.
To apply, please send your resume and brief summary of why you value giving back to the community to GBCOutreach@rotman.utoronto.ca by Sunday, September 29th at 6pm. Please indicate which role you are applying for in the subject line. It is not necessary to use the formal cover letter format.