Last Call for Yearbook Photos!
This is the last call for yearbook photos for the Graduating Class of 2013! The photos taken will be the official photos of the graduates in UofT regalia. The sitting fee is $25 and you can take as many poses as you want within the allocated time. Book your photo session through New Paramount Studio.
What do I wear?
Men: Plain (neutral color) collared shirt and tie
Women: Plain (white) collared shirt/blouse
Where and when are the photo sessions?
A makeshift studio will be set up in the old BIC/Library on the second floor of the North building. Available dates are January 28 – February 1.
How do I book my session?
Book your photo session by following the New Paramount Studio link and following the instructions below.
1. On the homepage, click “Book a photoshoot” on the right hand side of the page.
2. Click on “At your school/campus”
3. Register as a new user (use your Rotman email)
4. Login after you are sent your password (check your junk mail folder)
5. Book your session in the schedule
Note that this will be your last chance to get your photo taken on campus.
Please direct inquiries to Ahmad Ayyub