The Middle East Business Association (MEBA) is proud to bring to you the first TORYS-Rotman case competition, taking place at the TORYS offices in downtown Toronto and judged by TORYS partners! The case topic will be about the Middle East and is open to ALL Rotman MBA students, and the winner will get $1,500 in CASH!
Teams will be given a business case with a focus on the Middle East. The competition will be made up of two rounds. Successful teams that pass the first round will have the opportunity to present in front of a board of TORYS partners that will judge the findings and deliberate the winning team. The second round will take place at TORYS Headquarters in downtown Toronto.
• Team size: 2 to 3 members
• Register by sending an email to MEBA@rotman.utoronto.ca.
• Email title should be: TORYS-Rotman Case Competition Application
• Email should contain your team name and the team member names
• Cash Prize: $1,500
• Winning team will receive a Certificate of Achievement from TORYS
• February 10th: Registration Opens
• February 20th: Registration Closes
• February 21st: Case Released
• February 28th at 12 PM: ROUND 1 Submission Deadline
• March 1st from 1 PM to 4 PM: ROUND 1 Judging at Rotman (Room TBA)
• March 12th at 12 PM: ROUND 2 Submission Deadline
• March 13th from 3 PM to 5 PM: ROUND 2 at TORYS offices, and judged by TORYS partners
To enter or for more information, please email MEBA@rotman.utoronto.ca.