Did you know that Toronto, home of the TSX and TSXV, is the largest public mining marketplace in the world by the number of listed companies and equity capital raised in the sector?
ENRG, together with the RFA and RAMA, is pleased to announce the Mining & Finance Event. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and understand mining financing from industry professionals. The event is also a great chance to network with Rotman alumni in preparation for summer and full-time recruitment for roles in investment banking, research, and the broader capital markets.
We are proud to welcome back our Alumni:
1) Megan Dover – Corporate Development, Vale
2) Kyle Chew – Associate, Magris Resources
3) Terence Fong – Associate, Global Mining Group, CIBC World Markets
4) Douglas Horn – Associate, Global Mining Group, TD Securities
5) Jessie Liu-Ernsting – Financial Analyst, Resource Capital Fund
6) Stefan Ioannou – Mining Analyst, Haywood Securities Research
When: Wed, Nov 18, 6:30pm
Where: Desautels Hall
Dress Code: Business formal
Registration: Sign up on R-World (Free admission for members of ENRG, RFA and RAMA; Fee for non-members TBA)