The GBC is proposing multiple amendments to the GBC Constitution. The Constitution requires that the GBC make the nature of these changes available to the student body. The amendments include:
1. Combining the social and sports core course representatives into Events representatives
2. Creating career representatives in the core courses
3. Guidelines on what process to take in the case of a tie in elections
4. Clarification on the duties of elected GBC members, specifically regarding leaves of absence
5. Additional language regarding clubs, specifically related to club review, accountability, and obligations regarding elective peer panels
Please click Constitution – 2015-04-15 proposed amendments April 2015 to view a proposed draft of the GBC constitution that includes all of the amendments to be voted on at this week’s full council meeting.