We are pleased to open Registration for the RAMA Portfolio Management Competition (PMC).
- Competition cost is $80 per team for RAMA members and $120 for non-RAMA members.
- One team member should register the team.
- RAMA executives will be present in the MBA Student Lounge (on the 3rd floor of the Rotman South building) on Friday Sep 21 and Sep 25 from 12:45pm – 2pm. A member of each team needs to come to pay the registration fee.
- Teams will be comprised of 4 members.
- RAMA will hold a kick-off session for the competition on October 1st at 5 pm where our exec will provide you with all of the details.
- The competition will start with a 2-week practice period on October 11th.
- We will have 2 training sessions in the finance lab on October 15th and October 16th.
- Prof. Eric Kirzner will hold a training session on portfolio construction and valuation on October 17th.
Please direct any inquiries to: RAMA