Rotman’s newest master’s degree program launched on a high note this past Saturday, October 17, 2015 at an invitation-only luncheon.
The turnout was fantastic! The energy was high and the room was buzzing as soon as the doors opened. Our Master of Financial Risk Management (MFRM) recruiting and admissions team worked tirelessly over the past few months to bring together the best potential students for the program. Rotman’s risk management faculty and industry leaders enthusiastically mingled with the crowd.
This interaction with financial risk management experts is something that prospective students can expect of their time in the program. Built on the foundations of knowledge from in-house faculty and experts, the MFRM will deliver a unique graduate-level risk management curriculum, designed to prepare top talent in risk.
Over the 8-month MFRM program, students will continue to interact with and be taught by top risk management experts like:
- Susan Christoffersen, Vice-Dean and Associate Professor of Finance
- John Hull, Professor of Finance, and world-renowned leader in options, futures and derivatives
- Tiff Macklem, Dean, and former Senior Deputy Governor of the Bank of Canada
- Richard Nesbitt, Adjunct Professor, CEO of the Global Risk Institute (GRI), and former COO of CIBC
- Anthony Peccia, Executive-in-Residence at Rotman, and Managing Director and Chief Risk Officer with Citigroup
Don’t worry if you missed this event. Check out our website for other admissions events and opportunities to connect with our admissions staff to learn about the MFRM and to see if it’s the right next step for you.