International Symposium On Locational Decisions (ISOLDE) XIV
Hosted By: The Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunday, July 9 – Friday, July 14
Welcome to the ISOLDE Conference in Toronto!
The University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management is pleased to host the 2017 ISOLDE Conference on July 9- 14, 2017.
We look forward to seeing you in July!
The ISOLDE Conference Committee
- December 15, 2016: Abstract submission opens
- February 28, 2017: Abstract submission deadline; Early Registration opens
- March 31, 2017: Abstract acceptance notification; Deadline to book Hidden Valley Resort (Muskoka); Early Registration closes
- April 15, 2017: Confirmation of acceptance/attendance by applicants due
- May 15, 2017: Conference Program available
- June 15, 2017: Deadline for refunds on cancellations; No refund on registration fees available after this date
- July 7, 2017: Online Regular Registration ends
- July 10, 2017: Onsite Registration opens
- Sunday, July 9: Pre- conference tour to Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Sunday, July 9: Welcome Reception and Welcome Remarks
- Monday, July 10 and Tuesday, 11: Conference at Rotman School of Management, Toronto
- Tuesday, July 11: Conference Dinner at the Hart House
- Wednesday, July 12: Tour of Algonquin Park and transfer to Hunstville, Ontario
- Thursday, July 13 and Friday, July 14: Conference in Hidden Valley Resort, Huntsville, Ontario
- Friday, July 14: Closing Dinner at Hidden Valley Resort
For travel information, please visit our travel pages.
- For information on how to get to and from Hidden Valley please visit our Hidden Valley Page
- For information on how to get to and from the airport and how to get around Toronto, please visit our Toronto page