- Morning & Evening MBA application deadline: November 30
- Master of Finance application deadline: December 1
- An MBA or an MFin? How do you choose? It comes down to your experience and your goals. The MBA will equip you with all round business knowledge, while the MFin allows finance professionals to focus solely on the different areas of applied finance.
- New entrance awards! We recognize your commitment and dedication as a working professional and announced these entrance awards in addition to those already existing. Entrance awards range from $5,000 to $30,000 each.
- Tip: the earlier you apply, the greater your chances of securing our new and existing entrance awards.
- Get the inside scoop on what the Admissions Committee actually look for in your working professional MBA (and MFin) application. Check out these tips from our Managing Director.
- Want to get a feel for the Rotman experience for yourself? Meet David Goldreich, Associate Professor of Finance at our upcoming sample class on Market Efficiency, November 20. It’s appropriate whether you’re interested in the Morning or Evening MBA or the Master of Finance.
- Ready to apply? Review our Morning & Evening MBA admissions criteria or our Master of Finance admission requirements.
- Start your profile and application today!
As always, if you have questions about our part-time working professional degree programs, contact us!