Our spring 2015 Morning & Evening MBA application deadline is quickly approaching on April 12, 2015. To help you prepare, we have some tips for you to help complete your application:
- Unofficial Transcripts are acceptable for a conditional offer of admission. Official copies can be sent after.
- Highlight how you meet and possibly exceed the work experience requirement for the program. A minimum of 2 years work experience is required.
- GMAT scores can be submitted after your online application. We will keep in touch and guide you until all documents are received.
- Essays should be clear and concise, linking your experience to aspects of the MBA program. Highlight what you will bring to the class, not only what you want to gain.
- Professional references are best when obtained from managers who have supervised you and can speak highly of your work.
If you have any questions, feel free to connect with Rummy Gill, our Assistant Director of Recruitment & Admissions of the Morning & Evening MBA programs. Or, join our upcoming webinars and information sessions.