A network for life: that’s one of irreplaceable benefits that you can expect from being at the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. Classmates become lifelong friends who become the network that you can rely on throughout your career.
This March, the Graduate Business Council launched the inaugural Charity Casino Night, modelled after the Master of Finance program‘s traditional event. This year’s event brought together students, alumni, faculty and staff from all of the Rotman School’s master’s programs for a lively evening of fun, connection and raising proceeds for four charity partners.
Beyond the classroom, there are so many opportunities to develop your network for life here at Rotman. Here are a few examples of moments during your time at Rotman that could lead to your next great connection:
- Work closely with fellow students on case competitions
- Have fun in friendly soccer matches
- Engage in tailored networking programming
- Take advantage of the networking advice offered by our career services for working professionals
- Network with, and hear experiences from students and alumni who have been there
Remember that when choosing a graduate program, it’s also important to think about the community that will surround you. In the end, it’s this network that will make all the difference.