Support the Career Centre to develop and strengthen the relationships with consulting and internal strategy firms and help equip members with the necessary knowledge and tools to successfully launch a career in consulting or internal strategy.
BENEFITS TO MCA CLUB MEMBERS
– Access to practice case material for consulting and internal strategy interviews
– Case prep sessions throughout the year
– Industry Receptions to network with recruiters
– Guest speaker events
– Case competitions
HOW TO JOIN
Membership is open to all Rotman MBA students. Incoming students can sign-up through the clubs signup page in the My Programs page of R-World during the clubs fair, or throughout the year by contacting the club executive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members have exclusive access to MCA info-session events, networking events, career preparation with the MCA executives, and case practice materials throughout the academic year.
– Your professionalism is essential to maintain a positive reputation for Rotman students
– Attendance is mandatory once you have registered for an event
– If you cannot attend an event you registered for you must give the MCA a minimum of 24 hours notice
– If you are late for an event you will not be allowed to participate
– You will be asked to leave an event if you do not meet dress code (unless stated otherwise all events are business formal – suit and tie for men, suit, or dress with jacket for women)
– You will be asked to leave an event if your conduct is unprofessional
– Students who miss, are late for, or are asked to leave an event will receive a strike, students with two strikes will not be permitted to register for the following two events
– It is your responsibility to find an MCA rep with a sign-in sheet to confirm you are at an event, students who do not sign in will receive a strike