Our mission is:
Analytics is a cross-industry skill that can be leveraged to build a career in various functions including marketing, finance, consulting, business design, and operations. To support students interested in building careers in these functions while integrating the increasing demand of analytics, RBAC also has collaborations with many of Rotman’s other clubs.
See what's in store for the 2019-2020 school year
RBAC will be hosting a number of panels and speakers with a focus on:
1. What is analytics?
2. How do different industries use analytics?
3. How are data & innovation impacting different sectors?
A series of short workshops will be offered aimed at introducing students to a handful of analytics platforms’ capabilities and applicability to various industries
1. Intro to Analytics (Oct.2.2019)
2. R Workshop* (Nov.5.2019)
3. Tableau Workshop (Nov.8.2019)
4. Python Workshop* (Feb.5.2020)
5. Marketing Analytics (Feb.18.2020)
* Hosted by the TD Management Data and Analytics Lab (TD MDAL)
An event to provide students with an opportunity to network and discuss career opportunities with a wide range of companies looking to employ MBA students for internship and full-time positions (Jan.21.2020)
RBAC will be providing students with opportunities to expand their analytics toolkit and develop skills by solving real-life business problems. It will allow students to showcase their ability to communicate their insights and strategies with business and analytics leaders.
1. Risk Analytics Case Competition (Feb.5.2020)
2. Data Analytics Case Competition (Mar.13.2020)
Access to Events
RBAC membership provides access to events organized in collaboration with some of our partner clubs:
1. BTA IBM Company Tour (Oct.24.2019)
2. RMA Marketing Analytics (Feb.18.2020)
3. WIMA Creative Women (Feb.19.2020)
Case competitions provide opportunities for collaboration between MBAs and MMAs, creating an environment of learning and growth by combining technical skills with business acumen