**UPDATE** NEW timeslots have opened up from January 29th – 31st.
Students graduating in 2014, REGISTER NOW for grad photos that will run from January 29th to 31st. We still have that sweet deal: for $15 you will receive 5 different poses in digital format, 2 of which you can select to get a studio re-touching!
Here’s the process:
- Make the payment here
- Follow the link after payment to the photographer’s website
- Create a new account – login information emailed back to you (check your “junk folder”)
- Login and schedule your appointment (evening timeslots are intended for Morning/Evening MBA graduates)
- Arrive 5-10 minutes EARLY for your session
NOTE: If you are late for your session you will NOT be accommodated. You will need to coordinate independently and at your own additional expense directly with the photographer.
Scheduling Process – Details
- Login to the booking site and select Graduation Photography from the Service Category
- Select one of the following two from the Schedule:
- UT Rotman, Jan 29-31, 2014
- After that it’s a breeze – pick your date and then your time and you’re done!
Created an account and did not receive the email with the login information?
Look in your spam/junk folder!
Where do I get the graduation gown?
You don’t have to! The studio will provide it for you.
Don’t know what you should wear?
Professional attire is strongly advised…
Men – White/Light collared shirt. Suit optional. Tie would look great!
Women – Any professional attire – suit optional
When do I get my digital pictures?
Digital pictures will be available in mid-to-late February 2014.
How do I get hardcopy pictures?
Once you receive your digital pictures, you are able to take the digital copy wherever you would like to have photographs printed. The photographer will also provide you with an option to have the studio print your photographs at your own expense.
Have any questions?
Contact GBC Yearbook Manager, Shiva Prakash, at email@example.com