Walmart Operations Case Competition
This year ROMA has partnered with Walmart to bring students the Walmart Operations Case Competition!
Put your thinking cap on. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Walmart while coming up with a solution to a real-life operations issue they are facing. Walmart will be providing coaches for each team.
This is an inter-school case competition; students will be competing against teams from different business schools.
The winning team will get interviews either for internships or full-time positions!
- This is open to all MBA students (1st year, 2nd year, part-time)
- 4-5 members per team. Each team should have at least 2 ROMA members.
- Each team must pay a deposit of $5 per team member to secure their spot
- Non-ROMA members must pay $20 ($15 fee + $5 deposit each team member must pay)
- The $5 deposits will be refunded at a later date
- All payments must be e-transferred to email@example.com
- Everyone should sign a non-disclosure agreement (will be distributed after registration deadline)
- Registration deadline: October 22
- Payment of deposits: by October 24
- Sign up on Walmart platform: October 26
- Kick-Off: November 1 | 4:00pm – 5:00pm | Rotman School of Management Rm. 4001
- 1st Round: November 9 | 2:00pm – 5:00pm | Rotman School of Management, various rooms
- Final Round: November 16 | 1:00pm – 4:00pm | Walmart Headquarters (1940 Argentia Road, Mississauga, ON)